- 10. Dodgers Stadium, Los Angeles
- 9. U.S. Cellular Field, Chicago
- 8. Fenway Park, Boston
- 7. Edward Jones Dome, St. Louis
- 6. Candlestick Park, San Francisco
- 5. O.Co Coliseum, Oakland
- 4. Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego
- 3. Tropicana Field, Tampa Bay
- 2. Nassau Coliseum, Long Island
- 1. Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome, Minneapolis
Proof of the pudding! Prima facie evidence Exhibit A-1.
(A) The venue stunk and so was in violation of the lease for over ten years before the Rams could get the hell out of there (B) The fans there KNEW this to be the case, the city knew it, the state knew it, and none of them did anything to fix it before they ran out of time.
St Loser, NOT a major sports city!
"and don’t even get people started on trying to drive to the stadium. "
This is a dumb reason to bash a stadium. "Oh noes, it's located in a nice, walkable neighbourhood".
That's a GOOD thing.
Although the parking at Dodger Stadium sucks, with all of it's history and tradition, no way you can put it in the top ten worst stadiums in America. The place is built into a mountainside for crying out loud!
@FromThisSeat Well, TIME can't get everything right. They nailed St Loser.