Training for his November 2009 fight with Puerto Rican welterweight Miguel Cotto, Pacquiao spars with the man who harnessed his raw power, Freddie Roach. Roach, who has Parkinson’s disease, believes Pacquiao is the best fighter he has seen in a very long time, surpassing famous boxers he has trained like De La Hoya and Mike Tyson.
- The Kid from General Santos City
- Epic Combat: The Morales Trilogy
- The Other Epic: Drawing Marquez
- Defeating the Legend: Oscar De La Hoya
- The Champion’s Trophies
- The Victor’s Spoils
- Home of the Conquering Hero
- Can Adulation Turn into Political Power?
- Sowing the Seeds
- With Coach Freddie in the Ring
- The Best Pound-for-Pound Fighter in the World