With each win, Pacquiao has taken his prizes home to share with his proud countrymen in the Philippines. His generosity is legendary, and he is believed to spend thousands of dollars a day feeding and entertaining visitors, family and friends who drop by his homes in the islands. In the photo above, Pacquiao plays host in the large house he owns in General Santos City, where he once sold bread and trinkets on the streets.
- The Kid from General Santos City
- Epic Combat: The Morales Trilogy
- The Other Epic: Drawing Marquez
- Defeating the Legend: Oscar De La Hoya
- The Champion’s Trophies
- The Victor’s Spoils
- Home of the Conquering Hero
- Can Adulation Turn into Political Power?
- Sowing the Seeds
- With Coach Freddie in the Ring
- The Best Pound-for-Pound Fighter in the World