Pacquiao has fought and won at welterweight before, defeating De La Hoya in 2008. But can he do it again against the heavy-hitting, much more fit Cotto, this time for a title? If he does, it will be a 40-lb. swing from the original 106 lb. he started out with when he began his professional career. As Pacquiao prepared for the Cotto fight, coach Roach said, “We have to feed him five times a day to keep the weight on him.” But even if he wins, what can Manny Pacquiao do next to prove that he is more than just the best boxer in the world?
- The Kid from General Santos City
- Epic Combat: The Morales Trilogy
- The Other Epic: Drawing Marquez
- Defeating the Legend: Oscar De La Hoya
- The Champion’s Trophies
- The Victor’s Spoils
- Home of the Conquering Hero
- Can Adulation Turn into Political Power?
- Sowing the Seeds
- With Coach Freddie in the Ring
- The Best Pound-for-Pound Fighter in the World