His General Santos City home is lavished with the baroque filigree common to the up-and-coming classes in the Philippines — as well as a grand piano, on which Pacquiao plays chords to accompany himself in another favorite Filipino pastime, singing.
- The Kid from General Santos City
- Epic Combat: The Morales Trilogy
- The Other Epic: Drawing Marquez
- Defeating the Legend: Oscar De La Hoya
- The Champion’s Trophies
- The Victor’s Spoils
- Home of the Conquering Hero
- Can Adulation Turn into Political Power?
- Sowing the Seeds
- With Coach Freddie in the Ring
- The Best Pound-for-Pound Fighter in the World