People in the Philippines adore Pacquiao — and everyone has a strong opinion on whether he should try to transform his popularity into political power. Most argue that he should remain a fighter. But even Pacquiao knows that a boxer cannot remain a boxer all his life. There has to be a life beyond the ring.
- The Kid from General Santos City
- Epic Combat: The Morales Trilogy
- The Other Epic: Drawing Marquez
- Defeating the Legend: Oscar De La Hoya
- The Champion’s Trophies
- The Victor’s Spoils
- Home of the Conquering Hero
- Can Adulation Turn into Political Power?
- Sowing the Seeds
- With Coach Freddie in the Ring
- The Best Pound-for-Pound Fighter in the World